Elder Law is a highly specialized field of law, addressing the specific quality-of-life needs of those over the age of fifty
WHAT CAN ELDER LAW DO FOR YOU?
- Asset protection for the family of a person in need of nursing home care.
- Asset planning to minimize taxes and the high cost of probate.
- Protect dignity, comfort and self-sufficiency.
- Preserve legal interest through guardianship appointments.
- Protect nursing home residents from abuse and neglect.
- Health and personal care planning for medical directives such as living wills.
- Administer estates effectively by representing executors.
- Employment and retirement advice including pensions, IRA and other retirement benefits.
- Income, estate and gift tax advice.
- Plan for family business continuation or sale.
- Special Needs Trust to preserve accident settlements for victims and to help disabled children.
McClelland, Jones, Lyons, Lacey & Williams | One Harbor Place, 1901 South Harbor City Blvd., Suite 500, Melbourne, FL 32901-4770 | 321.984.2700